Shaw

Mu-43 Veteran
Howe o' the Mearns, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Real Name
Stewart
Blimey, if we're just going on flag colours, there's a few out there - Croatia, Czech Republic, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia. And on that basis, looking at the castle and the roof to the right, I'm going to ask if this is the Czech Republic ?

I also need a new monitor - I can't see ANY colours on that flag :D

Not Czech Republic, or any of the countries mentioned.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Flags?
Screenshot 2020-10-15 133740.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Screenshot 2020-10-15 145330.jpg

Last edited:

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Is the castle part of the walled city? I was there in 1969! Had some wonderful orange sherbet in an orange shaped frozen looking orange with one the famous lite European biscuits they serve with sherbet. At least that’s the way I remember it. ?

Shaw

Mu-43 Veteran
Howe o' the Mearns, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Real Name
Stewart
Is the castle part of the walled city? I was there in 1969! Had some wonderful orange sherbet in an orange shaped frozen looking orange with one the famous lite European biscuits they serve with sherbet. At least that’s the way I remember it. ?

The castle is surrounded by a wall, but is beside a small town/village, and not part of a walled city.

Seahawk

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK, I can't resist offering another one! Which castle is this?
1603383078141.jpeg

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Sorry guys, been busy painting my new greenhouse. Yes, Nuremberg was correct. Next man up!
I’ll get something posted later today.
We visited Nuremberg in 2014 and something about that shot looked vaguely familiar. I don’t remember it from that angle as I recall walking in from the tower side. I do, however, remember being a bit pissed off that the shot I wanted ended up having a very posh, new car parked in a lousy spot - for photography. It felt like a total eclipse of history with the new car blocking my shot.

Latest threads

Top Bottom