stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
I believe that you're referring to the right one. Can you give me a google pin to confirm?
Stewart has given you an answer, It is either right or wrong, in your original posting nowhere did you ask for the name of the temple, that only came later with "Thailand is correct, but I’m looking for the temple associated with that statue. " why would you need a google pin? perhaps Stewart didn't use google to find the answer, or perhaps you don't know the name of the temple.

RichDesmond

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Stewart has given you an answer, It is either right or wrong, in your original posting nowhere did you ask for the name of the temple, that only came later with "Thailand is correct, but I’m looking for the temple associated with that statue. " why would you need a google pin? perhaps Stewart didn't use google to find the answer, or perhaps you don't know the name of the temple.

The translations from Thai to English are somewhat inconsistent, so the English spelling of a place can vary. What he posted is a bit different than what I have for it.
I apologize for not being clearer in my original post.

RichDesmond

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I can't give you a Google pin for this photo, but the statue itself and the terrain behind the statue would suggest that this is the one!
Ok then, over to you! :)

FWIW, it's about a mile off the highway, on the road from Bangkok to Khorat. Roughly midway.

Shaw

Mu-43 Veteran
Howe o' the Mearns, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Real Name
Stewart
can you name this village?

20100622-P6228626-Edit 2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Got it, but will keep it to myself for now
Annotation 2020-05-16 123503s.jpg

alan1972

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Alan Grant
Who and where?

guess204.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom