stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Nobody? OK where's this ?
P1010173 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Joel
Yep the "Santisima Trinidad." restaurant, cafe, night club, in Alicante harbour.

Ok, so first time I've ever "won" this. It's now my responsibility to post an image...does it have to be recent, or can I go diggin' the vaults?

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Ok, so first time I've ever "won" this. It's now my responsibility to post an image...does it have to be recent, or can I go diggin' the vaults?
Not many rules in this thread, Joel. It's recommended to containing something that is "iconic" so that it can be guessed but not too easily.
It's also a good idea to make sure that a reverse image search doesn't give the answer away.

Plenty of older and non m43 images have been posted before.

Have fun!!

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Joel
Seen by millions......
Joel's Pics 1762.jpg

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Joel
How about this.... it was photographed in the same country as the last image.

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Joel
Seville Expo '92?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

After scanning thousands of images taken that year, it is amazing how hard it is to identify places/sites using the internet if it no longer existed after the birth of the web.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Without all the clues there is no way I would have got it, even after naming the Seville Expo '92 I still could not match your photo.
Perhaps @foxtail1 has a suitable photo, because without the Olympics guess I wouldn't have got the answer, over to you Kristi.

gwydionjhr

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Joel
Without all the clues there is no way I would have got it, even after naming the Seville Expo '92 I still could not match your photo.
Perhaps @foxtail1 has a suitable photo, because without the Olympics guess I wouldn't have got the answer, over to you Kristi.
I'd say you're the winner (@stagor) , I knew I was going to have to give clues, and you used the available info to guess the correct location.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
I'd say you're the winner (@stagor) , I knew I was going to have to give clues, and you used the available info to guess the correct location.
Thank you, here's a quickie, who knows where this was taken.
P1000572 copy.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom