Guess the Location!

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris
Alrighty...here‘s a giant crater. It has a name. What’s the name, and where am I?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Thanks, who can guess where this is?

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Welcome back @pondball , yes correct Dunluce castle in County Antrim, I am not sure what Bo's reference to 1608 is ?unless that's the date when the kitchen fell into the sea. this castle dates from the 13th century.
and yes it is more often photographed from the opposite side like here.........
P1000856.jpg

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome back @pondball , yes correct Dunluce castle in County Antrim, I am not sure what Bo's reference to 1608 is ?unless that's the date when the kitchen fell into the sea. this castle dates from the 13th century.
and yes it is more often photographed from the opposite side like here.........
View attachment 874660
I remember seeing a movie late 70’s I think of a couple of young kids who were hiding out in Dunluce 🏰. At least that’s what my memory says 😆. When I was checking out verification I also saw reference to Game Of Thrones, but don’t know if some scenes were shot there or not. I wouldn’t doubt it!

I’ll try and get something posted later today. If I don’t have anything by mid morning tomorrow somebody feel free to post. Been up to my ears in accounting (phew just finished) and am now starting on our web site redesign. Sadly haven’t picked up my cameras in weeks, except to catch a fox that was visiting us a week ago... not exactly a shot I can use in this thread though 😊

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Let’s see if I can post this one. So far the app has closed down on me three times when trying to add a photo.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom