Guess the Location!

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
OK. I will answer, since it was I that started the ball rolling, by asking Sweden when I shouldn't have.
I couldn't resist it, as I had read about this place last year, it has had several owners since the original billionaire built it, and has now gone into receivership.
The answer is, Dragon Gate, Tierp, Sweden. Originally to be a business park and meeting centre between China and Sweden, The site north of Uppsala was chosen because a map of the local area resembles a Dragon.

Real Name
Sue
OK. I will answer, since it was I that started the ball rolling, by asking Sweden when I shouldn't have.
I couldn't resist it, as I had read about this place last year, it has had several owners since the original billionaire built it, and has now gone into receivership.
The answer is, Dragon Gate, Tierp, Sweden. Originally to be a business park and meeting centre between China and Sweden, The site north of Uppsala was chosen because a map of the local area resembles a Dragon.
Brave man. !! Over to you.
This place is fascinating. Has recently been purchased by Sysiphos so hopefully it will become something after C-19.. worth stopping for if you are ever driving past. Check it out on Wikipedia :) the Billionaire thought Sweden reminded him of a Dragon shape and this location was where the dragon's belly would be, which is supposedly lucky.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Thank you Sue, try this one who can tell me where this is?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

357mag

Mu-43 Veteran
Shanes Castle Grand Entrance

I suspected Shanes Castle a few times, but could not get that gatehouse to match up.
Then I realized that it was way off from the castle.

357mag

Mu-43 Veteran
The exact location might not be very famous, but the general area certainly is.
2015-12-29 11.40.57.jpg

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom