Guess the Location!

Real Name
Sue
This may be too easy, but let us ease ourselves into 2021!
sue.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Ok, so I figured it out!
Now the question is, should I answer? I don't have any ready picture.

D**n, here we go again!
Barcelona!
(Exposición Universal de Barcelona 1888)

Edit: Hey I might be able to get out of this since I didn't name the place in Barcelona! :biggrin:

Real Name
Sue
Ok, so I figured it out!
Now the question is, should I answer? I don't have any ready picture.

D**n, here we go again!
Barcelona!
(Exposición Universal de Barcelona 1888)

Edit: Hey I might be able to get out of this since I didn't name the place in Barcelona! :biggrin:
Now should I be pedantic and refuse to give you this, as Barcelona is a huge city and this is a very specific view, or ...... I think we ought to have a more specific geographic location - what do you think @BosseBe ?

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Now should I be pedantic and refuse to give you this, as Barcelona is a huge city and this is a very specific view, or ...... I think we ought to have a more specific geographic location - what do you think @BosseBe ?
Since I would prefer not to have to host both the mysterious object and this one at the same time (and have absolutely no idea how I would find a picture for the next one of this competition), I hope someone will find the right place in Barcelona and become the winner!
So @Brodhall please be pedantic!

Real Name
Sue
Since I would prefer not to have to host both the mysterious object and this one at the same time (and have absolutely no idea how I would find a picture for the next one of this competition), I hope someone will find the right place in Barcelona and become the winner!
So @Brodhall please be pedantic!
So as no one else has responded to this I am in a quandary - do I remain pedantic and hope for a more specific location or do I pass the baton to you. It seems like this post is not so popular :-(

Real Name
Sue
Bump!!! @BosseBe has given enough clues to make this location identifiable. Someone somewhere must have a location in their archives so they can answer this and put out a new post....

Last edited:

Steveee

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve
OK, this will probably be an easy one for you well-travelled folk:

Taken a few years ago on a very dreary trip, weatherwise - What is this monument called and in what city?

Shaw

Mu-43 Veteran
Howe o' the Mearns, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Real Name
Stewart
I did say it would be easy!

@Shaw over to you!
OK, thanks.

Try this one. What is the name of this town/village?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom