Guess the Location!

Arundo Donax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Where was I standing when I took this picture with my EM-5?

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
No way I can get any of these 'where are we' things but the reason many people don't answer is because they haven't got anything to post. Same in other competitions.
So still we try and get caught with our pants down without a picture to use sometimes, that is when the competition goes very quick because we (read I) then pick something that is easy to guess or I know might have been seen before.

But I think that is OK, it is part of the game!

Arundo Donax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Why isn't anyone else answering - OK York taken from the Minster (hence the Minster is not in shot :) ) Clifford's Tower was the giveaway for us
You are correct, Brodhall! I was on top of the Minster, after an exhausting climb up those famous steps. And yes, I thought Clifford's Tower was the main clue!

Real Name
Sue
You are correct, Brodhall! I was on top of the Minster, after an exhausting climb up those famous steps. And yes, I thought Clifford's Tower was the main clue!
I am done with climbing the Minster - You do it once as a child - once with your partner - once with your own kids....... But the view from there is really spectacular!

Real Name
Sue
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom