Guess the Location!

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
OK, try this one, where was this taken?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
ok... this is probably way too easy but it's one I'm pretty sure I haven't used before.
Where is this building located and what is it's name?
:doh:.. just posted it and realized I left the plaque in the photo... so try to guess without zooming in on the plaque :doh:

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
This was the first photo I was going to post, and then ask where it's located but thought that might be a little too obscure. This is found outside, and within walking distance to the building above.

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The statue helped narrow this down now. That one popped in a Yandex reverse image search as the Monument to the Ghetto Heroes in Warsaw. It sits in front of the Museum of History of Polish Jews, which is the building in question near as I can tell.
That’s the one Chris. Quite the sobering adventure last year. Especially when we got to Warsaw and saw the WW2 exhibits...

Over to you.

Mountain_Man_79

Wu-Tang is Forever
Real Name
Chris
I was having some trouble finding an image that a reverse image search couldn’t identify, so let’s try something a little different.

Based on the picture below, can anyone identify the rooftop I took this picture from? What’s the name of the business/building?

Here‘s the picture of downtown San Francisco

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom