Guess the Location!

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
I fear I have killed this thread. After 615 pages.

(Bump).
I have had the same feeling before, I don't remember if it was this thread, but the thread has always revived!
Maybe we can ask someone who knows to relieve us from this pain? @NoTan2 or @stagor
From the panties I think we are in southern Europe, but I have not been there.
(Even if the panties are big enough for me.)

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
Thank you for rescuing us, NoTan. That is correct! Wife and I were there on November 21, 2014, on a day trip from Sorrento. We got a to-go lunch from a nearby shop and ate lunch as we sat on those steps.

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
😞 sorry I haven’t been on for awhile. Been occupied with political stuff here in Canada ... I got a couple of shots of a wedding party just about to go into this church two years ago,,, back in the days of travel!

Brings back memories.

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
😞 sorry I haven’t been on for awhile. Been occupied with political stuff here in Canada ... I got a couple of shots of a wedding party just about to go into this church two years ago,,, back in the days of travel!

Brings back memories.
Welcome back, Dan!! We've missed you.

Do you feel like posting an image for us to guess?
Some of us are struggling to find new images.

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome back, Dan!! We've missed you.

Do you feel like posting an image for us to guess?
Some of us are struggling to find new images.
To be honest, I’ve missed being here too! Certainly a whole lot better place to be than in the political arena anywhere. I’d love to post but it seems everyone in our rural neighbourhood has chosen to borrow what limited hispeed we have in this area tonight. Slow does not describe what I am going through tonight. If I don’t see anything posted by the time I get some speed back I’ll throw something up. Might be morning here though.

pondball

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
We don’t collect many trinkets on our trips (mostly just thousands of photos) but we found the nicest Limoncello shop owners up a side street in Amalfi. We purchased a decorative bottle, drained it when we got home and have it on one of our trip memorabilia shelves. Besides Port from Portugal, Limoncello has become a regular offering during one of the mandatory “port talks” that we try and have a couple of times a week! Good excuse, eh?

Seahawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Seeing as other folks are struggling to post, here's another from me.
Where is this 'monument'?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
We don’t collect many trinkets on our trips (mostly just thousands of photos) but we found the nicest Limoncello shop owners up a side street in Amalfi. We purchased a decorative bottle, drained it when we got home and have it on one of our trip memorabilia shelves. Besides Port from Portugal, Limoncello has become a regular offering during one of the mandatory “port talks” that we try and have a couple of times a week! Good excuse, eh?
Best lambchops I've ever had were marinated in Limoncello.

Seahawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Correct! The Englischer Garten in Munich is, apparently, the largest municipal park in Europe and well worth a visit.
Your turn!

quatchi

Mu-43 Veteran
Ok, here is my picture. In which city can you find this building?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom