Guess the Location!

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
I really shouldn't do this as I have a hard time finding a picture to use, but here it comes.
Statue of Pablo Picasso, Plaza De La Merced, Malaga, Andalusia, Spain!

Two Spanish flags and you live in Malaga and with the quarantine can't have left the city for awhile.
Google Statue man reading Malaga and one of the first pictures you see is of this statue.

Real Name
Alan Grant
I really shouldn't do this as I have a hard time finding a picture to use, but here it comes.
Statue of Pablo Picasso, Plaza De La Merced, Malaga, Andalusia, Spain!

Two Spanish flags and you live in Malaga and with the quarantine can't have left the city for awhile.
Google Statue man reading Malaga and one of the first pictures you see is of this statue.
Yes it's local boy Picasso. I reckoned there was no point trying to hide the city, as even without the flags the mask makes it obvious it is a recent photo and likely to be close to home.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
OK, here's a new one, taken this week:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Please name the church and city.

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
You got it!
Thanks, Barry. That was lots of fun.

When you carefully edited out the name of the street and the Realty business and even the writing between the "Fry's" and "Market", I assumed that Fry's Market wasn't going to be much help so I didn't spend much time on it.

Then I noticed that the black Chev was advertising a dealer in Huntington Beach and since the street sign was obviously a "numbered" street, I started searching there (with no luck).
Finally I found that Newport Beach was using blue street signs with yellow sails and it all fell into place. And then I found Fry's Market!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom