Guess the Location!

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
I thought that it might be St Anne's Pier in the distance but I can't find a viewpoint that matches your image - the golf course is in the way.
So I think it's not correct.

It's not like me to make guesses without solid evidence. :)

NoTan2

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Thanks Stan. I'm intrigued now - I'll try to narrow down where you took this. Perhaps Google Satellite View may be more help than Street View.
Edit: I think I've found it now - looks like some temporary buildings have been put up since your image was taken.

I've never tried sand yachting or even watched it (apart from on TV). Looks like lots of fun. I did plenty of dinghy sailing and sailboarding in the past. These are/were more popular here since the water is considerably warmer. :)

Anyway, where is this?

P6291674.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Thanks Stan. I'm intrigued now - I'll try to narrow down where you took this. Perhaps Google Satellite View may be more help than Street View.
Edit: I think I've found it now - looks like some temporary buildings have been put up since your image was taken.

I've never tried sand yachting or even watched it (apart from on TV). Looks like lots of fun. I did plenty of dinghy sailing and sailboarding in the past. These are/were more popular here since the water is considerably warmer. :)

Anyway, where is this?

View attachment 813597
I think you'll find it has one of these,

Hoffelijk

Mu-43 Regular
Challenge accepted.

During my work I passed this church and saw a remarkable golden artwork.
Name church and city.

Flickr

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
I too have passed this church many times travelling to Zaventem airport. but will keep the exact location to myself for a while and see what others come up with.
I have just read that the Church was recently reopened (March 02 2020) after a 35year restoration.

Last edited:

Hoffelijk

Mu-43 Regular
To indicate that stagor is very close to the location again,
I already give my 2nd hint and assume that stagor does not live in the western part of The Netherlands.

The other side

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom