Guess the Location!

Arundo Donax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Where was this photo taken?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi
Okay, where is this mosaic?

foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Thanks @foxtail1!
I have been searching for a picture to use since I answered, I am starting to run dry with prospects, but I found something and have spent time to try to see that I haven't used this location before.
So give us the name of the town.

Not a good picture but this all I could come up with. I have erased the name of the town from the empty space on the white wall in the foreground.
I realize this can be very hard as there is no famous buildings in the picture, the problem is that I don't know of any famous buildings in this town, but it is a large town for its location.

Real Name
Alan Grant
I didn't see the reply by @foxtail1 at first, and got as far as working out that the combination of a Scandic Hotel, Spar shop, and steep slopes seems to be possible only in Norway. Your comment "a large town for its location" suggest a relatively remote location, so probably quite far north in Norway.

I was about to start looking at photos of Scandic Hotels in northern Norway when I saw it had already been answered - I believe Narvik is correct.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom