foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi
Okay, where is this mosaic?
6113489494_ffd67f4fdc_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Bo
Thanks @foxtail1!
I have been searching for a picture to use since I answered, I am starting to run dry with prospects, but I found something and have spent time to try to see that I haven't used this location before.
So give us the name of the town.
P1030599_DxO_Web.jpg

Not a good picture but this all I could come up with. I have erased the name of the town from the empty space on the white wall in the foreground.
I realize this can be very hard as there is no famous buildings in the picture, the problem is that I don't know of any famous buildings in this town, but it is a large town for its location.

alan1972

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Alan Grant
I didn't see the reply by @foxtail1 at first, and got as far as working out that the combination of a Scandic Hotel, Spar shop, and steep slopes seems to be possible only in Norway. Your comment "a large town for its location" suggest a relatively remote location, so probably quite far north in Norway.

I was about to start looking at photos of Scandic Hotels in northern Norway when I saw it had already been answered - I believe Narvik is correct.

foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi
I didn't see the reply by @foxtail1 at first, and got as far as working out that the combination of a Scandic Hotel, Spar shop, and steep slopes seems to be possible only in Norway. Your comment "a large town for its location" suggest a relatively remote location, so probably quite far north in Norway.

I was about to start looking at photos of Scandic Hotels in northern Norway when I saw it had already been answered - I believe Narvik is correct.

I zoomed in on Scandic, then started googling. I didn't even realize it was a hotel chain till then.

foxtail1

Science geek & photo nut
Real Name
Kristi
This is getting harder. I find an image and think, "That will work." Then I do a search and find that I posted it 4 years ago. :)

Okay, where is this lighthouse?
37291262672_bdee2dc843_k.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom