Guess the Location!

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
It's late here so I'll post this before going to bed...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If the search here is working correctly, we've never had an image from this location, although that seems surprising to me...

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Ok Stan, since my Carnegie Library location was found so quickly by Barry(even though he didn’t ride a motorcycle to the location 😉), I’ll try another one with my bike in the frame. Hopefully, this one is a little more challenging. What is this facility and where is it located?
E5EE976C-42C5-4D36-BE27-1B2D4AE9F925.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken with my OnePlus 6T McLaren smartphone

Last edited:

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Ok Stan, since my Carnegie Library location was found so quickly by Barry(even though he didn’t ride a motorcycle to the location 😉), I’ll try another one with my bike in the frame. Hopefully, this one is a little more challenging. What is this facility and where is it located?
View attachment 784773
Taken with my OnePlus 6T McLaren smartphone
looks like cracking towers of a small oil refinery, of which there are literally hundreds in Ohio.

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
looks like cracking towers of a small oil refinery, of which there are literally hundreds in Ohio.
It is in Ohio, but is far from being small(the photo doesn’t show how large this facility is) & is not an oil refinery(similar, very controversial facility/industry, however).

Last edited:

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Hint: a)the village, where this facility is located, is in a county without any cities b)the facility is a mile long

Last edited:

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Looks like it’s time for more hints:

a) This facility has a couple of nicknames....one being “Big Boy”.

b) There are railroad tracks adjacent to the facility, but you’re not going to see any Union Pacific Big Boys on them.

c) The other nickname is the same as that, of a quite famous wooden roller coaster.

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Looks like it’s time for more hints:

a) This facility has a couple of nicknames....one being “Big Boy”.

b) There are railroad tracks adjacent to the facility, but you’re not going to see any Union Pacific Big Boys on them.

c) The other nickname is the same as that, of a quite famous wooden roller coaster.
I'm not finding a match...

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
I'm not finding a match...
Funny, I forgot all about this thread.

The wooden roller coaster is also located in Ohio. The name of the village, where the facility is located, has four letters(2 vowels & 2 consonants) and is located in the hilly part of the state.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom