Guess the Location!

Nope..
Just giving someone else a hint in case they haven’t had a chance to poke around the buildings yet... at first glance I thought the one building had been refurbished in 2002 (MII) but then realized one of the letters was hidden from view...
cheers :drinks:
Dan

I’ll still let someone else have a go at it... have often thought that it would be good to have a buffer time for guessing so that folks (like me, lol) who can’t sleep through the night don’t have a 3:30 am coffee and notice little things like letters on the side of a building. 😱 was that another clue!

btw... that was the only way I would have guessed the location... didn’t have a clue otherwise.

alan1972

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan Grant
Still open if anyone wants to guess, as Pondball knows where it is but hasn't revealed it.

Another snap, turning the camera a bit to the right. Searching online for the tall building could turn out to be a bit self-referential...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
OK I'll answer, the original question was the name of the station, Grand Canal Dock Dublin, second photo google HQ Ireland. "Silicone Docks".

Capture015.JPG

alan1972

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan Grant
OK I'll answer, the original question was the name of the station, Grand Canal Dock Dublin, second photo google HQ Ireland. "Silicone Docks".
That's it. Just beyond this point is the eastern end of the Grand Canal, where it joins the River Liffey. The western end is at the River Shannon. I've walked the towpath for its full length (not all at one go though) - there is quite a contrast between this urban scene and some of the desolate bogs the canal passes through in the Irish midlands.

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Thanks Alan, try this one, who can guess where this is?

Dinobe

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks Stagor. The blue roadsign says "LKW" made me search directly in Germany, Austria or Switserland. I've taken the Brennerpass a couple times so that was the first guess.

So here we go, maybe a bit too hard, we'll see

Last edited:

stagor

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stan
Thank you, Ok try this one where was this taken?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom