Guess the Location!

No, I have not been to Montserrat, but would love to make the trip. Too bad about your experience with the Tour Train. I’m afraid I’m too much of a lone wolf and wouldn’t do well, as part of a tour group.

I’ll get something posted later this evening. It will be quite mundane compared to your photo, however.
Nothing wrong with mundane! I have a couple of other shots from Montserrat that, given a bit more time (just got back three weeks ago and have 4200 photos to go through) I’d like to post as part of a trip-tik here. There were people who actually either biked or walked to the top... insane... all I could imagaine was the guys in the Vuelta de Espania motoring down some of the switchbacks... crazy!
Lol about the lone wolf... even though we’re on tour with others you’ll seldom find me in with the group... I’m off taking photos somewhere, using the little “whisper” devices as my alarm to let me know that as soon as it crackles I’m getting out of range of the group. I tend to stay away from the larger groups and wander a lot.

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Next up: it’s not an exotic locale(obviously), but the photo provides several hints. I need the name of the city and street where the building is located. The building does show up on Google Street View.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Hint: the street has a directional name. The building is located on a corner. The other street has the same name as a current player, on the Philadelphia 76ers NBA basketball team.

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
Since this location is rather obscure(didn’t have much else available to post, right now), here’s another hint: this city is also the county seat.

aKilter

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
David
No David, McConnellsville is not correct....neither is Caldwell.

Hint: the county, in question, is one of the most populated in the state.

zuzuman

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Marc
OK. What is the name of this location and in which city and country is it located?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom