Growing Hobby, Just Had To.

SCT

Mu-43 Regular
Yahooligans to all, dead and live as well as those in between.

Photography is becoming a growing hobby for me. I'm sure it's going to become a major thing. The things I see, I have that feeling of wanting to share what I see with others. And what better way than photography. Unless I could plug a USB to the side of my head and think PRINT. With me being nonchalant with everything, I take pictures that varies in feelings and that's a VERY wide range.

I've owned my Olympus EPL1 since October 2010. Best camera. Third camera, first two were point and shoots. First camera was a Canon PowerShot, which unfortunately my fat friend sat on and forced the lens to retract even further into the camera and eventually died because of it. Second camera, which I use EVERYDAY when my EPL1 is not with me (or when even when it is), Nikon S550.

Why did I join this forum? Two reasons. One, expand my knowledge on the EPL1 such as upgrades, techniques, etc. Second, learn from others' work. I'm sure I'll get more than those two reasons :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom