Growing Hobby, Just Had To.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SCT, Mar 8, 2011.

1. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Yahooligans to all, dead and live as well as those in between.

Photography is becoming a growing hobby for me. I'm sure it's going to become a major thing. The things I see, I have that feeling of wanting to share what I see with others. And what better way than photography. Unless I could plug a USB to the side of my head and think PRINT. With me being nonchalant with everything, I take pictures that varies in feelings and that's a VERY wide range.

I've owned my Olympus EPL1 since October 2010. Best camera. Third camera, first two were point and shoots. First camera was a Canon PowerShot, which unfortunately my fat friend sat on and forced the lens to retract even further into the camera and eventually died because of it. Second camera, which I use EVERYDAY when my EPL1 is not with me (or when even when it is), Nikon S550.

Why did I join this forum? Two reasons. One, expand my knowledge on the EPL1 such as upgrades, techniques, etc. Second, learn from others' work. I'm sure I'll get more than those two reasons :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Welcome to the board!

You'll find plenty of work to look at here... every day.

Cheers, from New England.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome SCT - just a warning there are lots of addicts hanging out here!!
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

SCT, welcome from New York! Thanks for your intro and please post some of your photographs in the dedicate image threads and/or on the E-PL1 Image thread.:drinks: