Greetings!

regularguy

New to Mu-43
Hello everyone, the name is Paul and i'm based on the sunny gold coast in Australia!
I was a m43 shooter about 5 years ago but then life got in the way, and had zero free time to shoot (yeah I know, excuses excuses haha)
however as luck would have it, I stumbled upon several amazing deals recently for some used gear, so now I'm back in the game! It's crazy how cheap one can enter the m43 system in comparison to some of the other mirrorless brands.

I usually enjoy landscapes whilst hiking in the hinterland or travelling, band photography, wildlife, but would love to get better at portraits and flash photography, something I never really learnt much about in the past.

have been keeping my eye on this forum for about a year just reading and lurking, and it seems to be the BEST photography forum i've come by. Everyone seems so helpful, polite, and friendly.

looking forward to contributing.

Thanks all!

regularguy

New to Mu-43
@Apollo T.
That's fine, my greys are starting to come through and i can get as grump as the best of them at times! haha.
thanks for the welcome!

sbm

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Sam
Hello everyone, the name is Paul and i'm based on the sunny gold coast in Australia!
I was a m43 shooter about 5 years ago but then life got in the way, and had zero free time to shoot (yeah I know, excuses excuses haha)
however as luck would have it, I stumbled upon several amazing deals recently for some used gear, so now I'm back in the game! It's crazy how cheap one can enter the m43 system in comparison to some of the other mirrorless brands.

I usually enjoy landscapes whilst hiking in the hinterland or travelling, band photography, wildlife, but would love to get better at portraits and flash photography, something I never really learnt much about in the past.

have been keeping my eye on this forum for about a year just reading and lurking, and it seems to be the BEST photography forum i've come by. Everyone seems so helpful, polite, and friendly.

looking forward to contributing.

Thanks all!
Welcome, Paul.

Our genre interests overlap significantly. I just recently purchased my first flash, after having done without for nearly a year, and it’s a fun new wrinkle.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom