1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from York, UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by onlyonearrow, Jan 23, 2013.

1. onlyonearrow

onlyonearrow New to Mu-43

Jan 23, 2013
    UK
    Hi,

Just purchased a GX1 with 14-42 and 45-150 lens as an alternative to an ageing Nikon D70 DSLR kit. Benefited from the cashback offer and 3 year warranty offer in the UK. And pleased to say the best deal was from my local independent camera dealer - always good to sort a local business.

Found I wasn't taking my DSLR with me when out walking or travelling because of its bulk, so the GX1 and 4/3 lenses are just the thing - more portable but still high quality images.

Really impressed so far. Getting plenty of ideas and tips form the m4/3 forum.:smile:

2. savvy

savvy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    S.Yorkshire, UK
    Les
    Welcome to the forum :smile:

Lots of really good info here, and any questions, just ask.

When you feel ready, share some pics with us :thumbup:

3. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    You've got more lenses than arrows now!

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard!

:43: perfect size for taking a walk...

:thumbup:

Regards,

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.