Greetings from Virginia

billgreen

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bill Green
hello all,

Long time photographer (over 40 years). Currently shooting with Nikon D7000 system and Lumix GF-1/G2 system. The Mu43 system was developed mainly as a back-up and for light travel. I'm very quickly transforming the Lumix outfit to my primary.

Last December we went to Costa Rica and somehow I summoned up the nerve to leave the Nikon at home and go strictly Mu43. I am becoming more and more comfortable and confident that the Lumix can deliver what I want in most any situations. The size and weight difference (compared to the Nikon) is like night and day. My neck and shoulders are rejoicing.

At this point I am seriously considering letting the Nikon go. I rarely use it any longer. If i do I will look closely at the new Olympus OMD as my mainstay.

Anyway, having gotten pretty fed up with the juvenile behaviors on the "other" photography site, I searched for an alternative. I hope to learn as well as inform here on what seems to be a more serious forum. :smile:

Bill

0dBm

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Bill, greetings from a fellow Virginian (transplanted to Southern California). Welcome aboard. I had the same reasons for the transition to :43:. I still make most of my part-time income from the use of Nikon full frame; however, most of my recreational camera work has been with :43:.

How is the Old Dominion these days?

billgreen

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bill Green
Bill, greetings from a fellow Virginian (transplanted to Southern California). Welcome aboard. I had the same reasons for the transition to :43:. I still make most of my part-time income from the use of Nikon full frame; however, most of my recreational camera work has been with :43:.

How is the Old Dominion these days?

PRETTY OLD! :wink:

hodad66

Mu-43 Top Veteran
mu-7-sm.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom