Greetings from the North of New Zealand!

Auntiepode

Mu-43 Regular
Bought a GF1 recently to unburden my neck. A Canon DSLR with my usual 24 - 105 zoom just isn't an ideal walking around combo any longer. I've been impressed by the small size and excellent image quality of the GF1. - Karen

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Glad to have you here and welcome, Auntiepode! You are clearly not alone in your decision to unburden your neck, and I think you'll find yourself in good company here.:biggrin: I look forward to seeing some of your GF1 shots and to your involvement across the board. :drinks:

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I know how you feel. I've been unburdening my wallet ever since I discovered MFT.

Welcome!

Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You can start reading here I guess...
Site information - Micro Four Thirds User Forum

I started by posting directly to my blog but that space gets eaten up pretty fast and there are file size limitations. If you start uploading to a Gallery, even your own, you will have no limitations on file size, just a ceiling on total usage. Once there, your images can be inserted into your posts at will.

Notwithstanding the above, unless you are trying to make a point about image quality, 1024 longest side works pretty well around here, images 400K and up to a meg.

Bokeh D

Muggie

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Karen!
Great images... I am very new to :43: and have been suffering through on-line purchased GF1 delivery challenges for over a week... your photos have me lathering at the bit to get the unit in hand! Welcome... looking forward to seeing more :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom