1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Greetings from the Great White North

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by MikeS, Apr 6, 2014.

1. MikeS

MikeS New to Mu-43

Greetings to everyone!

My name is Mike, and this intro comes to you from my home in the Far North of Canada, the city of Yellowknife. I'm a recent 4/3's convert, having been unable to resist the various Boxing Day sales this past holiday, and ending up with a Panasonic GH3!

So far I'm completely happy and impressed with the camera and the micro4/3 lense system. Besides learning about getting the most from the GH3, (and pining over the new GH4!), I've added an underwater housing to my wishlist so I can bring the camera along on scuba dives.

Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to learning more and enjoying the very talented work of the various contributors here. If you're a diver, please do say hello as well :)

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  2. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Welcome! This is a great community of photographers here, willing to help each other out with any questions they might have. I hope your venture into m43 is successful and that you have a great time shooting!

Duke

3. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Dan
    Welcome!

4. polarpix

polarpix Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Mike. This is a great forum for information. Is the Gold Range still going strong? I'm an ex-knifer.

5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome aboard! You got a great camera, enjoy!

6. MikeS

MikeS New to Mu-43

Many thanks for the kind words everyone!

polarpix - Yes, the Range is still a popular spot. No lack of crowds on any given weekend! Nice to know there's some Northerner's around here, thanks for replying.