Greetings from the Great White North

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by MikeS, Apr 6, 2014.

1. MikeS

MikeS New to Mu-43

Greetings to everyone!

My name is Mike, and this intro comes to you from my home in the Far North of Canada, the city of Yellowknife. I'm a recent 4/3's convert, having been unable to resist the various Boxing Day sales this past holiday, and ending up with a Panasonic GH3!

So far I'm completely happy and impressed with the camera and the micro4/3 lense system. Besides learning about getting the most from the GH3, (and pining over the new GH4!), I've added an underwater housing to my wishlist so I can bring the camera along on scuba dives.

Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to learning more and enjoying the very talented work of the various contributors here. If you're a diver, please do say hello as well :)

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  2. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Welcome! This is a great community of photographers here, willing to help each other out with any questions they might have. I hope your venture into m43 is successful and that you have a great time shooting!

Duke

3. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Dan
    Welcome!

4. polarpix

polarpix Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Mike. This is a great forum for information. Is the Gold Range still going strong? I'm an ex-knifer.

5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome aboard! You got a great camera, enjoy!

6. MikeS

MikeS New to Mu-43

Many thanks for the kind words everyone!

polarpix - Yes, the Range is still a popular spot. No lack of crowds on any given weekend! Nice to know there's some Northerner's around here, thanks for replying.