Greetings from the Great White North

MikeS

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike
Greetings to everyone!

My name is Mike, and this intro comes to you from my home in the Far North of Canada, the city of Yellowknife. I'm a recent 4/3's convert, having been unable to resist the various Boxing Day sales this past holiday, and ending up with a Panasonic GH3!

So far I'm completely happy and impressed with the camera and the micro4/3 lense system. Besides learning about getting the most from the GH3, (and pining over the new GH4!), I've added an underwater housing to my wishlist so I can bring the camera along on scuba dives.

Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to learning more and enjoying the very talented work of the various contributors here. If you're a diver, please do say hello as well :)

Mike

duke

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Duke
Welcome! This is a great community of photographers here, willing to help each other out with any questions they might have. I hope your venture into m43 is successful and that you have a great time shooting!

Duke

MikeS

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Mike
Many thanks for the kind words everyone!

polarpix - Yes, the Range is still a popular spot. No lack of crowds on any given weekend! Nice to know there's some Northerner's around here, thanks for replying.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom