1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from the BVI

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by KChasFifield, Oct 27, 2010.

1. KChasFifield

KChasFifield New to Mu-43

Oct 27, 2010
    British Virgin Islands
    Hello all, I am an American living in the BVI I got My E-pl1 in June along with the 40-150 lens and adapter, and Underwater housing. I looked on this site a little bit before I made my purchase and I am kind-of surprised it has taken me so long to register. I will send in some pics soon. I am over the moon with the results I am getting with this Camera.

• Like Like x 1
  2. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

3. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Wow, and an underwater housing! I definitely want to see your pictures. I've never been to the BVI -- yet.

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - looking forward to pics too.

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey welcome mate! Haven't heard of BVI before, but it sounds like an interesting place going by the name.
    Have fun...
    icon

6. Chuckr53

Chuckr53 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 15, 2010
    Estero, FL
    BVI = British Virgin Islands...IMHO, an absolutely beautiful island paradise in the Caribbean

7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Glad you finally got around to registering, KChasFifield! I am really looking forward to seeing some of the BVI through your eyes and that E-P1. Don't wait too long to post them!:biggrin:

8. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.