1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from Texas!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by saeveritt, Jun 13, 2010.

1. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    Hello, my name is Scott. I was just recently introduced into photography about a week ago when I made the decision of buying my E-PL1. I am a complete novice and hope too learn from everyone! I have been doing graphics art for a while now and consider myself pretty familiar with Photoshop. I hope to combine these two fields and produce some work of my own.

I also plan on being very active on the forum!

Thanks for reading!

2. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!
    With your E-PL1 make sure to check Olympus Viewer 2 (released a few weeks ago) for RAW development, it helps.

Enjoy your new camera.

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey G'day Scott! I welcome you from Kangaroo land. I'm glad you found this site and I hope to see you around (I've already seen some of your posts:smile:) 

I can remember somewhere that you said you were 18, well I'm 20 so it's cool to know that there is another here around my age. I have a GF1 and I love it. Certainly alot better than the point and shoot i had previously. I don't do much pp at all and just some small changes in iphoto occasionally. But i wish i could use Photoshop!!

See ya round anyway,

icon

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Aha, Scott - I had a feeling you had some kind of artistic background! Thanks for stopping in here for your official introduction. You're doing really well with that camera of yours.:thumbup:

5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Scott from the low countries !

6. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Hello Scott from Texas.:biggrin:

7. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    Thank you all for being so welcoming!:smile:
    Iconindustries- Yeah, it's nice to see that this site has a diverse age group!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.