Greetings from sunny, but slightly chilly Toronto

MaddeningEye

New to Mu-43
Hello all!

Long time lurker, but hopefully soon to be a useful member. Just got into :43: cameras in the last 6 months or so. Lots to learn, but having a lot of fun with it already. Although having owned a Nikon F2 and various point and shoots, I'm definitely a photo newbie. Hoping to learn a lot from you folks and sharing pics.

Current camera line up: GF1, 14mm, 20mm, 14-45mm

Russ

everythingsablur

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome fellow Torontonian! There seem to be quite a good number of us on here. Hope to see some familiar sites (and many unfamiliar ones) from someone else's perspective!

Muntz

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome to mu-43!

There do seem to be a disproportionate amount of us Torontonians here. I wonder why that is. I hardly ever see anyone else with a m43 camera when I'm out and about.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your photos!

Joe

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome to mu-43!

There do seem to be a disproportionate amount of us Torontonians here. I wonder why that is. I hardly ever see anyone else with a m43 camera when I'm out and about.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your photos!

Joe

To the contrary, I think that we have a pretty good representation when you consider how far and how wide this site is in popularity. There only two good sites, this one and this one Olympus UK E-System User Group

I will be in London England next month and on May 11th there are 12 or more Oly users collecting on the South bank of the Thames for an outing.....followed by a pub visit!! I have met one and all the rest will be first time!!

MaddeningEye

New to Mu-43
Thanks for the welcome! Will definitely post some pics of our fair city pretty soon (have some pics from a recent trip to the ROM actually). Have not seen a lot of m43's around town either, but suspect daimos is right. They do fit nicely in ones pocket.

Russ

Latest threads

Top Bottom