1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from South Korea!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by mav, Aug 3, 2010.

1. mav

mav Mu-43 Regular

Aug 2, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Matt
    Hi all, name is Matt, I actually hail from Perth in Western Australia, but presently I'm in Seoul after having traveled for two months in Europe.

I'm pretty keen on getting a m4/3 camera so I thought I'd join up and have a rant.

If anyone wants to see some of my pictures from Europe and elsewhere (Japan as well!) I have an account on Myshutterspace.

Currently sporting an EOS 400D/Rebel XTi.

Link:
    Myshutterspace Profile

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Hey, Matt, thanks for taking the time for your "formal" introduction.:biggrin:

I'll definitely check out your photographs, and I will be looking forward to your :43: decision down the line. So welcome aboard!:drinks:

3. G. Thomas

G. Thomas New to Mu-43

Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Ahn-yong! I was in Seoul several years ago and had a blast. If only GF1's existed back then... :) 

4. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Japan
    Welcome Matt
    - Having a good time in Korea?
    - I have been there for 2 years and hope to come back some time soon!!!

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Matt from another Perthite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.