Greetings from Scotland

gracefruit

Mu-43 Regular
Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I'm an American expat living near Stirling in Scotland. I shoot with my well-loved EP1, and I've recently acquired a G1 which I'm learning to use. I'm looking forward to getting to know other M43 users.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello, Elizabeth and welcome! Please be sure to post some of your E-P1 photos when you have the time. From a strictly selfish point of view, I hope they're landscapes from that beautiful and wild, countryside you have there in Scotland.:thumbup:

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Welcome from Midlothian (Virginia, not Scotland, in this case).

gracefruit

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll try to get a link to my flickr going in my signature. There are a few landscapes there, the most recent of which are a bit snowy.

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I'm an American expat living near Stirling in Scotland. I shoot with my well-loved EP1, and I've recently acquired a G1 which I'm learning to use. I'm looking forward to getting to know other M43 users.
Welcome.......
Originally I'm from Edinburgh (now in Melbourne Aus)
You tried Haggis yet :biggrin: :rofl:

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome Elizabeth.
Make your self at home and if there's any issues or problems, well, I'm sure one of the fine gentleman on the forum will be glad to help you out....

Boyzo, after 6 pints of half & half, I love Haggis.....

gracefruit

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks again, everyone!

Boyzo, haggis is great - especially when it comes from a family-owned butcher in Bannockburn. I think the only Scottish delicacy I'm not keen on is Irn-Bru. It tastes of rusty bubblegum. Blech!

Latest threads

Top Bottom