Greetings from rural Massachusetts!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Teepee12, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Teepee12

Teepee12 New to Mu-43

Sep 5, 2011
    Uxbridge, MA
    I've been around cameras all my adult life, but have just come to the 4/3 format from DSLR. I am really quite in love with my Olympus PEN E-PL1 albeit I still have a lot to learn about it. I think it may just save my aging wrists from surgery and I am thrilled to be able to get high quality imagery without hauling so much equipment. It may just bring back the fun to photography for me.

I'm finding a sharper learning curve on my new baby than I originally expected. It has its quirks and is unique in many ways that are unexpected ... sometimes in a good way, sometimes not. One way or the other, it's obvious to me that I'm going to need a lot of patience to get this all worked out ... that and some decent weather and getting rid of this cold that I can't shake!

Hope we have a glorious autumn ... best time of year for shooting especially here in the northeast!

• Like Like x 1
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA

You'll enjoy the folks here - a very friendly and helpful group. :smile:
  3. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard from Eastern Mass.

I'm in Rehoboth between Boston & Providence. Nice to have you with us. ou have questions, lots of folks here have answers.. Ask away!

Cheers from another New Englander, Alan
  4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Uxbridge is Rural MA? I guess it is. I'm not that far away, just outside 128, west of Boston. Been down to the Uxbridge area many times. Lovely place.

Welcome to the board!
  5. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum!
  6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.