Greetings From Rochester New York

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by elopezso, Aug 31, 2010.

1. elopezso

elopezso New to Mu-43

Aug 31, 2010
    Glad to be joining the micro 4/3s forum. I own a Nikon D700 & a Leica M9. Bought the Olympus e-p2 for a vacation I took with the family at the beginning of August.

I did not want to lug the Nikon with me on strenuous hikes in the Rockies & my family begged me not to bring my beloved M9 as none of them can focus it properly and they wanted me in some pics also. I did some research and voila hence the Olympus e-p2. Everyone loved using the e-p2 and since my purchase, I have not picked up the Nikon. I have put it up for sale and will be keeping the Leica and the Olympus.

I look forward to sharing photos, tips and laughs with you all.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

elopezo, thanks so much for your interesting introduction. It just goes to show that sometimes it helps to have more than one camera.:biggrin: I appreciate your taking the time to stop in here. I look forward to your continued involvement here!
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome and yes small can be beautiful.
  4. elopezso

elopezso New to Mu-43

Aug 31, 2010
    Thanks For The Welcome

Thanks for the gracious welcome & once I learn how to post will post some of my vacation pics.

5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here Ed !
  6. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    That is funny!
    You could've got an Epson?

I'm glad everyone likes the e-P2, tell me which of the EVF or LCD do the family prefer?
  7. elopezso

elopezso New to Mu-43

Aug 31, 2010
    Everyone, including my 20 year old, 23 year old and his girlfriend, preferred the VF-2.