1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from Portugal

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Paulo Moreira, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Paulo Moreira

Paulo Moreira Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 6, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    Hello fellow M4/3's!

My name is Paulo and I am from Portugal. I was always a Nikonist (unconditional) until the advent of the Panasonic GF1. My SLR system is still Nikon (D300), but the little GF1 left such a deep impression on me that I found myself forking out for a new lens system! I own a GF1, a GF2, the 20mm, the 7/14 and the Olympus 14-42 (not too happy with it).

I shoot a lot with the so called legacy lenses, mainly 50mm. The Nikon lenses seem to made for the M4/3 system!

My type of photography is street photography, where the GF's really shine, as people don't take them too seriously!:rofl:

I hope to learn a lot with you all.

Paulo

2. hanzo

hanzo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Chan
    Hello Paulo,

Welcome to the forum :smile:
    Hopefully we can see some pictures soon :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.