Greetings from Pickering Ont. Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by LEOR, Aug 17, 2010.

1. LEOR

LEOR Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2010
    Pickering, Ont Canada
    The battery is charging for my new E-PL1. I first joined this forum back in Feb when I had an E-P2 but I have not been back until now because I sold my E-P2 and bought a E-30 and 14-54 MK II.
    I was reviewing,for the last week, the pictures I took with the E-P2 and thought I must have been crazy for not keeping it.
    I choose the E-PL1 this time for the lower cost and the assumption that the image quality is probably as good and maybe better than the E-P2. I will add the VF2 shortly and wait to see if Olympus comes out with any new lenses before spending any more money.
    Leo

• Like Like x 2
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Greetings fellow Ontarian! Welcome back!

3. Pelao

Pelao Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Hey LEOR

I grew up in Claremont and now live in Richmond Hill, so we're not too far apart.

A few weeks ago I was in downtown Toronto shooting some street and a guy came up and asked about my camera, and showed me his new E-PL1. He had just picked it up. It was the first time I had seen and handled one. What a nice machine. You'll love it.

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome back.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Leo, thanks for coming back and I hope you'll be very happy with your E-PL1. I've been away for a few days, and need to catch up to see who's doing what... Hope all is going well!

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany