1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Greetings from Pickering Ont. Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by LEOR, Aug 17, 2010.

1. LEOR

LEOR Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 19, 2010
    Pickering, Ont Canada
    The battery is charging for my new E-PL1. I first joined this forum back in Feb when I had an E-P2 but I have not been back until now because I sold my E-P2 and bought a E-30 and 14-54 MK II.
    I was reviewing,for the last week, the pictures I took with the E-P2 and thought I must have been crazy for not keeping it.
    I choose the E-PL1 this time for the lower cost and the assumption that the image quality is probably as good and maybe better than the E-P2. I will add the VF2 shortly and wait to see if Olympus comes out with any new lenses before spending any more money.
    Leo

• Like Like x 1
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Greetings fellow Ontarian! Welcome back!

3. Pelao

Pelao Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Hey LEOR

I grew up in Claremont and now live in Richmond Hill, so we're not too far apart.

A few weeks ago I was in downtown Toronto shooting some street and a guy came up and asked about my camera, and showed me his new E-PL1. He had just picked it up. It was the first time I had seen and handled one. What a nice machine. You'll love it.

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome back.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Leo, thanks for coming back and I hope you'll be very happy with your E-PL1. I've been away for a few days, and need to catch up to see who's doing what... Hope all is going well!

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!