1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Greetings from Paraguay

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Pilgrim, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Hi everybody,
    I'm an Argentinean living in Encarnación, Paraguay, and photography is both my passion and also part of my job, as I work for the PR and Press Department of a Bi-national Hydroelectric Enterprise.
    I'm getting acquainted with my EPL-1 and loving the experience. I shoot with the 14-42mm and with an assortment of Hexanon lenses (40mm 1.8, 57mm 1.4 and 135mm 3.5 - I have also the 28mm 3.5 but haven`t tried it yet). Looking forward to get more native lenses or at least FT, the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 tops my wish list.
    Warm regards,
    Ezequiel

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Ezequiel, welcome to mu-43.com and thanks so much for your informative introduction! I hope you'll be able to share some of your photographs soon. The E-PL1 is a great camera and there is a very active Adapted Lenses forum here, as I'm sure you've noticed. Glad to have you aboard!:biggrin:

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Hi BBW,
    Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes! I been following the many interesting and informative threads for some time now, and I´ll be glad to share some of my recent pictures, though nothing artsy, had not time to shoot for me yet :( 
    (not that I'm soo artistic anyway).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

5. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Thanks Herman! We are having unusual cold and rainy days around here, but I hope to post some pictures soon.
    Warm regards,
    Ezequiel

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Giday to you Pilgrim from Australia. Hope to see you 'round the posts. Thanks for saying Hello.
    cheerio
    icon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.