1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Greetings from Paraguay

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Pilgrim, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Hi everybody,
    I'm an Argentinean living in Encarnación, Paraguay, and photography is both my passion and also part of my job, as I work for the PR and Press Department of a Bi-national Hydroelectric Enterprise.
    I'm getting acquainted with my EPL-1 and loving the experience. I shoot with the 14-42mm and with an assortment of Hexanon lenses (40mm 1.8, 57mm 1.4 and 135mm 3.5 - I have also the 28mm 3.5 but haven`t tried it yet). Looking forward to get more native lenses or at least FT, the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 tops my wish list.
    Warm regards,
    Ezequiel

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Ezequiel, welcome to mu-43.com and thanks so much for your informative introduction! I hope you'll be able to share some of your photographs soon. The E-PL1 is a great camera and there is a very active Adapted Lenses forum here, as I'm sure you've noticed. Glad to have you aboard!:biggrin:

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Hi BBW,
    Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes! I been following the many interesting and informative threads for some time now, and I´ll be glad to share some of my recent pictures, though nothing artsy, had not time to shoot for me yet :(
    (not that I'm soo artistic anyway).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

5. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New to Mu-43

Jul 15, 2010
    Encarnación, Paraguay
    Thanks Herman! We are having unusual cold and rainy days around here, but I hope to post some pictures soon.
    Warm regards,
    Ezequiel

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Giday to you Pilgrim from Australia. Hope to see you 'round the posts. Thanks for saying Hello.
    cheerio
    icon