Greetings from Paraguay

Pilgrim

New to Mu-43
Hi everybody,
I'm an Argentinean living in Encarnación, Paraguay, and photography is both my passion and also part of my job, as I work for the PR and Press Department of a Bi-national Hydroelectric Enterprise.
I'm getting acquainted with my EPL-1 and loving the experience. I shoot with the 14-42mm and with an assortment of Hexanon lenses (40mm 1.8, 57mm 1.4 and 135mm 3.5 - I have also the 28mm 3.5 but haven`t tried it yet). Looking forward to get more native lenses or at least FT, the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 tops my wish list.
Warm regards,
Ezequiel

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Ezequiel, welcome to mu-43.com and thanks so much for your informative introduction! I hope you'll be able to share some of your photographs soon. The E-PL1 is a great camera and there is a very active Adapted Lenses forum here, as I'm sure you've noticed. Glad to have you aboard!:biggrin:

Pilgrim

New to Mu-43
Hi BBW,
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes! I been following the many interesting and informative threads for some time now, and I´ll be glad to share some of my recent pictures, though nothing artsy, had not time to shoot for me yet :(
(not that I'm soo artistic anyway).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom