1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

greetings from nyc

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by easy.beta, Oct 24, 2010.

1. easy.beta

easy.beta New to Mu-43

Oct 24, 2010
    New York, New York
    Hi all,

I started shooting with a Pentax K200D DSLR and then moved over to using Pentax z-1 film SLR out of curiosity. Now I've decided to return to digital as a secondary body but feel like the K200D would be too big.

While browsing P&S options, I discovered the larger sensor nex and m4/3 camera systems. Amazon had a great deal on the e-p2 + viewfinder which I could not resist. I'm now eagerly awaiting my first micro 4/3 camera and panasonic 20 mm pancake lens!

While researching the :43: format I stumbled onto mu-43 forums. This site has already been a great help and I'm excited to join the community!

• Like Like x 2
  2. shoturtle

shoturtle  

Oct 15, 2010
    welcome for nyc ;) 

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome from The Netherlands !

4. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Welcome and congratulations on your great combo gear!!

have fun with your :43: camera!!

My first camera was my father's Pentax ME super, great memories....

Johan

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, easy.beta! Promise to keep us up-to-date with the arrival of your E-P2 and 20mm, and get prepared to post some photos, too!:wink:

6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome - hope you have fun with your new cam :smile:

7. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.