Greetings from Minneapolis!

Jamus

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter Jamus
Hello MU-43rders!
I've found myself coming back to these forums quite a bit over the past few weeks, as my interest of the :43: system increases.
You guys seem to have a great community going here, and I'd love to join it.
:dance2:
A little bit about me, I'm a senior at an Arts High School (senioritis has to be one of the main reasons I find myself drifting on in class and visiting forums like these :p), and have been using photography as my main source of income for two years now, shooting mostly seniors and families (I have a wedding coming up soon, though. Excited for that). I eventually want to become an artist, using my love of graphic design, photography, and the fine arts to support myself. :)

I only recently bought the GF1 w/ 20mm, and I must say, I have been astonished by the images that baby can pop out. I find myself using my D5000 and D300s less-and-less, just going on photoventures with the GF1.

Here's a few photos from those trips:
View attachment 143667

View attachment 143668

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

^shot at 20th of a second handheld! Definitely could not have done that with my Nikons. :p

Those are just a few I rounded up.

See you guys around! ;)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Jamus, welcome to the board and thanks so much for introducing yourself, too. Only a few more weeks of high school - before you know it you'll be off on another adventure.

Thank you so much for posting examples of your work - very well done, too.:thumbup:

Take your time and get to know the site...and take note of the forums that are open to Members Only such as Housekeeping and Image Works....that is when you have time.:wink:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Some fine photography there Jamus, it's going to be great having you around! :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Wellcome Jamus. Very nice pictures for intruducing yourself,Thanks for sharing :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom