Greetings from middle England

badlywornroy

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello to everyone here,

A few words to introduce myself. I am in the UK in the rural East Midlands where civilisation has passed us by and we still ride horses and draw water from wells :eek:
I have owned a Panasonic G1 with the two kit lense since april 09 and a GF1 + EVF & 20mm f/1.7 for a couple of months. I have recently added the 45mm Leica macro and the 7-14mm f/4. Until recently I was also using a Sony Alpha A700 dSLR but after many sleepless nights I have sold all my dSLR kit and committed myself to :43:
I know many users use 'legacy' lens with their :43: kit but I was attracted to 'small & light' and therefore will stick to OE equipment.

I look forward to reading your opinions and viewing your pictures.

badly:confused:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi badly, and welcome to the forum... please make yourself at home :friends:

Cheers

Brian

hanzo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Chan
welcome badly,

I would like to see pictures of the horse riding and water fetching :biggrin:

klythawk

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
John
Hi badly from a fellow East Midlander, (Nottingham), i'm sure you'll enjoy your visits to mu-43. :2thumbs:

Cheers,
John.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
G'day Badly. Welcome to the Forum and you'll find it home here. One thing i'd like to know, why did you give yourself such sad name?:confused:

That part of England sounds like an awesome place for a young aussie to come and see sometime soon.
I have a GF1 as my camera and still researching around for a good price on an EVF. Sun can get very bright around here.

Good to see ya,
icon

Latest threads

Top Bottom