1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Greetings From Lowell, MI USA

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by KevinBarrett, Apr 27, 2014.

1. KevinBarrett

KevinBarrett New to Mu-43

Apr 27, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Kevin Barrett and I live in Lowell, MI USA. I am a keen amateur photographer with many 'clicks' under my belt.
    I currently own a brand new Panasonic GX7, Canon DSLR and shoot extensively with my iPhone5s. I've added the GX7 this past Friday
    after extensive research into mirror-less systems. I am looking forward to participating in this community.

My work in software system sales affords me much travel throughout Canada, so I wanted a quality system that was packed
    with features, small and extensible. My research lead me to Micro FourThirds and then to the GX7 as a presumably good fit for me.

Hope to provide some value to this community!

Cheers,

Kevin

2. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    Welcome Kevin, it's always good to see a new face (haven't been here long myself).

I'm sure you'll get some great feedback on your photographs when you decide to post some or share your Flickr account - there's a thread around here somewhere to allow you to do that. :thumbup: