Greetings from Crete

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by agpr, Nov 6, 2010.

1. agpr

agpr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2010
    Heraklion, Crete
    Greetings from Crete. I recently bought my E-P1 plus some stuff. I am absolutely in love with Pen. This site and all the good people posted here provided to me a great deal of inspiration and information. Thank you all :thumbup:.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Australia
    kalosorisma file!

welcome to the forum. Look forward to enjoying some of your images from Kphth:)

3. agpr

agpr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2010
    Heraklion, Crete
    Se eyxaristw poly.
    Thank you very much. I uploaded some photos, although for landscapes I use mostly 40D. I really try hard to learn my E-P1, is so much different than my 40D. Pen's portability amazes me. Low light focus and dynamic range are not Pen's advantages, but I can have her with me all the time.
    Best regards.

4. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Welcome and looking forward to your contribution!

Good luck with you :43: gear!

Johan

5. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome and hello from Scotland.

6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

agpr, thanks so much joining us here with your E-P1 a Mu43! I've just taken a look into your gallery here and do hope you'll add some of your photos to the image threads, when you feel like it. You have a lovely family and live in one of the world's most beautiful places. I'll be looking forward to your involvement here - welcome!

7. agpr

agpr Mu-43 Regular

Nov 2, 2010
    Heraklion, Crete
    Such a warm welcome! Thank you so much. BBW, I sure will do so. Forgive my ignorance, is it sufficient to add links or I have to upload again?
    Best regards.

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

agpr, forgive me for being so slow to respond.

First, be sure you read this Sticky thread: https://www.mu-43.com/f68/important-notice-please-read-before-using-forum-gallery-groups-blogs-867/ and then you have several choices as to how to post your photographs which you can read about here: How to post images in forum threads which shows how to attach or embed your photographs. Just to give you yet another way, we have the gallery system, too, as explained here: Using the gallery.

Everyone has their own preferences. Since I have a Flickr account, that tends to be the way I usually use to share my photographs, while others prefer attachments or their gallery albums.

I don't think you'll run into any problems but if you do, please post for assistance in the Help and Feedback forum.

Looking forward to your photos, agpr!