Greetings from Cleveland

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Hards80, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Hards80

Hards80 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 19, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Hi Everyone.

I have been participating in photography forums for a long time now, and been an avid photographer since 15.

Added m4/3 to my arsenal in April with an EPL1. Currently have the kit and 20 1.7, as well as some FD lenses and adapter including a Kiron made Viv Series 1 105 2.5 macro and the SSC version of the 50 1.4.

My DSLR kit is Canon which I have used the EOS system since the venerable 630 in film days. Currently have a 50D and quite a few lenses.

Loving mirrorless, and loving m4/3. For my shooting needs which are mainly macro, nature, and landscapes it is a great system.

Look forward to participating and sharing some shots as they come.

Warm Wishes.
    Dustin

• Like Like x 2
  2. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Welcome to the forum!

3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Dustin !

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, Dustin and thanks so much for introducing yourself! I see you've already gotten started by posting some really nice photos with different lenses, too. Looking forward to your involvement here.:thumbup:

I lived in Cleveland way back in the year 1979 for about 6 months or so, after graduating from Ohio University down in Athens. My favorite memories are the symphony, the art and natural history museums, the phenomenal parks system (that kept me from going insane), and grilled onions on hamburgers.:biggrin: