Greetings from California

benoly

Mu-43 Regular
Hello All. I am a new M4/3 (EP-2) owner and I'm excited by its potential. I been shooting since buying my first film camera in 1980. I still have that camera sitting in a display shelf and have had the pleasure of using its 30 year old lens on my "new" Olympus. I also shoot full frame Canon am I'm really liking small. Small is good!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to mu-43.com and congratulations on your E-P2! Small is beautiful has definitely come to cameras. Very glad you found your way here.:smile:

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey Ben,

Welcome to the Oasis of micro 4/3rds Looooooove - a great group of friendly sharing people with a common love of this format.

benoly

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks Iansky.
Enjoyed your blog, but I hope my EP-2 and coming Pany 20 cure me of the dreaded Leica Lust... of course I'm not getting any younger... and I always did want one going back to the film days... NO! I'm going to stay the course with my M4/3 Cure! (pray for me)

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Well done Ben,

Stick with the micro 4/3rds and enjoy it - I am sure you will enjoy the combination and that 20mm is an incredible lens and very addictive.

Don't worry about the LL(Leica lust), in a few years time when you have worked your EP-2 to death you will realsie you have done the right thing..............I am currently using my GF1 more than my Leica (shhhh don't tell anyone though).