Greetings from California

benoly

Mu-43 Regular
Hello All. I am a new M4/3 (EP-2) owner and I'm excited by its potential. I been shooting since buying my first film camera in 1980. I still have that camera sitting in a display shelf and have had the pleasure of using its 30 year old lens on my "new" Olympus. I also shoot full frame Canon am I'm really liking small. Small is good!

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey Ben,

Welcome to the Oasis of micro 4/3rds Looooooove - a great group of friendly sharing people with a common love of this format.

benoly

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks Iansky.
Enjoyed your blog, but I hope my EP-2 and coming Pany 20 cure me of the dreaded Leica Lust... of course I'm not getting any younger... and I always did want one going back to the film days... NO! I'm going to stay the course with my M4/3 Cure! (pray for me)

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Well done Ben,

Stick with the micro 4/3rds and enjoy it - I am sure you will enjoy the combination and that 20mm is an incredible lens and very addictive.

Don't worry about the LL(Leica lust), in a few years time when you have worked your EP-2 to death you will realsie you have done the right thing..............I am currently using my GF1 more than my Leica (shhhh don't tell anyone though).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom