Greetings from Calgary

tomservoca

Mu-43 Regular
Just stumbled across this site. I'm a regular resident over at 43photo and I figgered I drop by and say hello.

Been an Oly shooter since what seems like the year 0 and was given an EP-2 by the good lady wife as an adjunct to my regular 43 kit.

I shoot both and love both. Each has it's niche.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
John, glad you found your way here, however you did it! I'm an old time Oly shooter, too - OM-1 back in the old days.:wink:

How great that you have both the 43 and the :43: - and what a wonderful wife you've got!:2thumbs:

I do hope you'll become involved in the discussions and definitely want to see some of your photos, too.:biggrin:

tomservoca

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Bill.

Yeah, I just wandered by to see wassup. I'll be in both places. Once I get a feel for this place I'll post some pictures. Haven't been doing a lot of creative work, mostly ground school pix. It's one of those things since the P2 is always with me, the training manager will pop his head into the OCC with an "Oh, if you have a moment, can you take these pictures for me for the ground school I'm running next week" and tosses a sheaf of badly photocopied pages from a an aircraft manual.

Just finished a bunch for a KingAir 200 walk around. I'm in the process of uploading them to my smugmug account.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom