1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Greetings from Calgary

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by tomservoca, Jul 17, 2010.

1. tomservoca

tomservoca Mu-43 Regular

Jul 17, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta
    Just stumbled across this site. I'm a regular resident over at 43photo and I figgered I drop by and say hello.

Been an Oly shooter since what seems like the year 0 and was given an EP-2 by the good lady wife as an adjunct to my regular 43 kit.

I shoot both and love both. Each has it's niche.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

John, glad you found your way here, however you did it! I'm an old time Oly shooter, too - OM-1 back in the old days.:wink:

How great that you have both the 43 and the :43: - and what a wonderful wife you've got!:2thumbs:

I do hope you'll become involved in the discussions and definitely want to see some of your photos, too.:biggrin:

3. jmacpix

jmacpix Mu-43 Regular

Howdy from a fellow Albertan!

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello John, welcome here !

5. back alley

back alley Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2010
    welcome from edmonton.

i'm a panasonic g1 user.

6. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Greetings Tom, pleased to see you here...now all you have to do is convince Gary to buy into the m-4/3rds!! I hope to see him here in TO next month!

7. tomservoca

tomservoca Mu-43 Regular

Jul 17, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta
    Hi Bill.

Yeah, I just wandered by to see wassup. I'll be in both places. Once I get a feel for this place I'll post some pictures. Haven't been doing a lot of creative work, mostly ground school pix. It's one of those things since the P2 is always with me, the training manager will pop his head into the OCC with an "Oh, if you have a moment, can you take these pictures for me for the ground school I'm running next week" and tosses a sheaf of badly photocopied pages from a an aircraft manual.

Just finished a bunch for a KingAir 200 walk around. I'm in the process of uploading them to my smugmug account.

8. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

9. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome John - nice to see you here.

10. tomservoca

tomservoca Mu-43 Regular

Jul 17, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta
    Bill,

Figgered this is where you ended up roosting.

11. squeegee

squeegee Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    :rofl:, that was actually good, although if anyone asks, I will deny any comprehension of that.