Greetings Everyone! Switched from Canon 5D III to m4/3

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by WSoxfan0129, Mar 18, 2013.

1. WSoxfan0129

WSoxfan0129 New to Mu-43

Mar 17, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Chris
    Hello everyone,

I recently swtiched from a canon full frame setup (5D III) to a m4/3 setup (GH3). I have been over on the POTN Canon forums for a while and I am looking forward to contributing to this forum just as much if not more!

Chris

2. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    Welcome! So what are your impressions so far?

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome! I saw your sale over on POTN (or maybe it was on Fred Miranda???). I think it was the 135L that I was too late to buy, lol. I shoot both a 6D and an EPL5. Welcome aboard!

4. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Wellcome. Neat jump.:eek:

5. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard, Chris!

Regards,

Jim

6. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
    Yes, it's good to meet you and welcome to the forum -- even if you are a White Sox fan (Cubs rule!).:eek::eek:

:rolleyes:

7. WSoxfan0129

WSoxfan0129 New to Mu-43

Mar 17, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Chris
    Loving it so far. The GH3 is an amazing camera! I am starting out with the Pan 7-14, PL 25 1.4, Pan 35-100, and Pan 100-300. I am sure I will be expanding that quite a bit in the next year!

Cubs!?!?! At least you aren't a Yankees fan! :D

I could have been either FM or POTN as I had the stuff listed both places. The only thing I have left from that sale is the 5D III body. Hoping to get that moved in the next couple days and my transition will be complete. I got my GH3 with extra battery LNIB for $999 on the amazon marketplace! :happy-084:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.