Greetings Earthlings!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by itoru, Feb 3, 2014.

1. itoru

itoru Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 3, 2014
    Croatia
    Hello everyone!

Been reading this forum for a while, but since I always have some questions, I decided that it should probably be a good idea to sign up.

I'm from Croatia, and I've recently sold my Canon EOS 350D with kit lens, some filters, Canon 50mm f/1.8 and Yongnuo Speedlite YN462, and bought Olympus E-PM1 with kit lens and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II. I always hated carrying that DSLR with me, I even stopped shooting for a while because of that. Now with my new mini PEN friend, I'm beginning to get back to the game and having alot of fun.

I also like to shoot on film, I have Olympus [mju:] Zoom 115 and East German made Altissa Altix IV.

Oh, and in my free time I promote concerts, mostly "indie" and "weird" music. From pop rock folk to math rock, so if you have a band and would like to play in Croatia, drop me a line, maybe we could arrange something.

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Howdy Itoru!

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't help on the indie/weird music bands (I'm sort of a Sinatra/Porter/Riddle guy) but there's lots of good micro four thirds assistance available in the forums :2thumbs:.

Regards,

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.