Greetings Earthlings!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by itoru, Feb 3, 2014.

1. itoru

itoru Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 3, 2014
    Croatia
    Hello everyone!

Been reading this forum for a while, but since I always have some questions, I decided that it should probably be a good idea to sign up.

I'm from Croatia, and I've recently sold my Canon EOS 350D with kit lens, some filters, Canon 50mm f/1.8 and Yongnuo Speedlite YN462, and bought Olympus E-PM1 with kit lens and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II. I always hated carrying that DSLR with me, I even stopped shooting for a while because of that. Now with my new mini PEN friend, I'm beginning to get back to the game and having alot of fun.

I also like to shoot on film, I have Olympus [mju:] Zoom 115 and East German made Altissa Altix IV.

Oh, and in my free time I promote concerts, mostly "indie" and "weird" music. From pop rock folk to math rock, so if you have a band and would like to play in Croatia, drop me a line, maybe we could arrange something.

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Howdy Itoru!

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't help on the indie/weird music bands (I'm sort of a Sinatra/Porter/Riddle guy) but there's lots of good micro four thirds assistance available in the forums :2thumbs:.

Regards,

Jim