1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Greeting from Western Mass

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by fuegocito, Nov 30, 2010.

1. fuegocito

fuegocito New to Mu-43

Nov 30, 2010
    Hi all,

I bought a GF1 with a 14-45 lens back in spring time to accompany me on a bike trip in Central America. It worked great before it was stolen:mad:

Just got a GF1 body replacement now and a lecia mount adapter and have been shooting with my old Leica lenses. Works well enough but I can't wait to get my hand on that new 14mm Lumix lens:biggrin:

cheers all

Robert

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Robert, and hello from Scotland. That's a sweet camera and lens you've got there!

All the best,

Colin

3. fuegocito

fuegocito New to Mu-43

Nov 30, 2010
    Thanks Colin,

This is a great forum, can't read fast enough to catch up...

:tongue:

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Robert, welcome aboard! I am sorry about your camera being stolen - and hope they didn't get all your SD cards!

Agreed that new 14mm lens sounds wonderful! I must tamp down my gear lust - for now.:wink:

Western Massachusetts is a great area. Way back when, I went to Simon's Rock College in Great Barrington...that was a long time ago and they have really done a lot to the place. Loved it back in the early 70s when I was there.

Looking forward to seeing some of your photographs!:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuegocito

fuegocito New to Mu-43

Nov 30, 2010
    Thanks...yes, the bugger made of with the 8GB card still in the camera, it was almost full, filled with images all the way from Mexico to Nicaragua, lesson learned is to never let the guard down and try to separate card from the camera whenever not shooting:rolleyes:

Oh well, so far I don't have anything for the micro 4/3 other than the GF1 body I am good for at least one lens. I think I am capping it there though :smile:

Let me see where are the appropriate places to post images

Robert

• Like Like x 1
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus