Greeting from Singapore

ehktang

New to Mu-43
Hi everyone, just to say hello. Strange that I am preceding myself in this manner. I have yet bought a micro four-thirds camera though I have every intention of buying one in not to distant a future. I have by the way three four-thirds cameras. The most recent is e30. Now as I progress with age the four-thirds body and lenses are weighing on me. I have been getting rid of heavier lenses and have traded the for some light weight legacy lenses in preparation for my migration to micro four-thirds. So now I take the next step by joining this forum even though I have no micro four thirds, yet :smile:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
ehktang, thank you for your introduction and welcome! I'll look forward to seeing which of the micro four thirds cameras you decide to bring home. This site is a great resource for information, and also for photographic camaraderie, so please make yourself at home.:friends:

P.S. Great analogy Auntiepode! I couldn't agree with you more.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom