Greeting from Singapore

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by ehktang, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ehktang

ehktang New to Mu-43

Jun 14, 2010
    Hi everyone, just to say hello. Strange that I am preceding myself in this manner. I have yet bought a micro four-thirds camera though I have every intention of buying one in not to distant a future. I have by the way three four-thirds cameras. The most recent is e30. Now as I progress with age the four-thirds body and lenses are weighing on me. I have been getting rid of heavier lenses and have traded the for some light weight legacy lenses in preparation for my migration to micro four-thirds. So now I take the next step by joining this forum even though I have no micro four thirds, yet :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Auntiepode

Auntiepode Mu-43 Regular

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here myself. The urge to feel less like a pack mule can be compelling. Was for me. :)

- Karen

• Like Like x 2
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

ehktang, thank you for your introduction and welcome! I'll look forward to seeing which of the micro four thirds cameras you decide to bring home. This site is a great resource for information, and also for photographic camaraderie, so please make yourself at home.:friends:

P.S. Great analogy Auntiepode! I couldn't agree with you more.:biggrin:

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome here !