Greeting Card Printing Service

Discussion in 'Printing' started by Warren T., Aug 31, 2011.

1. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum. I'm looking for a recommendation on an online printer of high quality greeting cards for my images. Ideally, this would be an online service where I can upload my digital image to them for printing onto commercial quality card stock.

I tried the local drugstore, but the paper quality was horrible. They use cheap, thin, photographic paper. I want a printer to use high quality paper, like the kind that one would find at a greeting card shop.

I am hoping that someone out there has done this before, and can recommend a place from personal experience.

Thanks,

Warren
    ________

2. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    I've used GotPrint.com and JakPrints.com for my clients. I've been happy with the results. This has been for posters and business cards and stuff, haven't tried photo postcards. A lot of folks use CafePress as well for online ordering.

3. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    John, thanks for the info. :smile: I'll check out all the places that you mentioned.

--Warren

4. adam68

adam68 New to Mu-43

Sep 1, 2011
    CardsMAdeEasy! is a online company that does great business cards but also leaflets and flyers :) I think they can make greeting cards for you. you can call them on 02075665090 today and get a free quote.

5. sandy

sandy New to Mu-43

Sep 12, 2011
    there are many online companies who are dealing in printing, i know a company which capitalizes latest tools and technologies such as Full Color CMYK/PMS printing process to provide their quality product i hope this will work for you greeting card printing

6. adam68

adam68 New to Mu-43

Sep 1, 2011
    re:

CardsMadeEasy is a a great online company! I just got some great bsuiness cards from them and they turned out much better than I expected :) They also do flyers and leaflets if you want any made. Check the links out :smile: