Greenwich Village with the GH3

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Wasabi Bob, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 Top Veteran

A few shots from a recent trip through New York City's Greenwich Village district.

The full set can be viewed here: DMC-GH3

<a href="" title="Holly Berry Time by Wasabi Bob, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="768" alt="Holly Berry Time"></a>

<a href="" title="Having Second Thoughts by Wasabi Bob, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="768" alt="Having Second Thoughts"></a>

<a href="" title="ElSol by Wasabi Bob, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="717" alt="ElSol"></a>

<a href="" title="Bird Lady by Wasabi Bob, on Flickr">[​IMG]"768" height="1024" alt="Bird Lady"></a>

Thanks for checking them out!
    Happy Holidays
    • Like Like x 7
  2. savvy

savvy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    SE Essex, UK
    love the girl in #2, and the interesting "vignette" effect?

The guy sunning himself with the reflector made me laugh.

That girl doesn't look happy with the pigeons on her, was she being asked to pose for someone else?

Thx for sharing.
  3. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 Top Veteran

The vignette was actually part of the side window visor that is a "smoked black" color. I shot this while my wife was driving. The girl with the birds was really strange. She knew I was trying to get her photo and kept turning away. She had them eating from her mouth - yucch! Amazingly, her coat seems to have been spared by their "fallout" !
  4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    The guy with the reflector is a hoot! :biggrin:
  5. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    The first is my favourite!Well done!