1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Great Konica lenses need new home!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by DBAR Productions, May 21, 2012.

1. DBAR Productions

DBAR Productions New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 20, 2012
    Greater Seattle area
    Stephen
    I hope it's OK to post here as I'm not a :43: user, but after extensive web searching, this seemed like the group most likely to make good use of some great old lenses I have.

I've got the extremely nice Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.4 lens, in great condition (glass is pristine, outside shows some wear) for $60 - SALE PENDING

Also have an equally nice Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 Macro lens, in good condition (clean glass, moderate wear on outside) for $45

In addition, I have a smaller Vivtar 70-150mm f3.8 close focusing lens, also in good condition (clean glass, moderate wear on outside) for $25

Plus, a Sigma 28mm f2.8 mini-wide that needs some cleaning, as it appears to have some sort of mold/fungus inside it, but is otherwise in very nice shape. $5 and it's yours if you are up to cleaning it.

If you want all four lenses, I will add the Konica Autoreflex TC film SLR body, and an Ambico Creative filter system... everything for $150

Very detailed photos and more can be found on my "4 Sale" page here:
    DBAR Productions Gear For Sale

Thanks for looking!

Stephen Sherrard

2. LegacyLens

LegacyLens Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    I might be interested in the 2.8 sigma