Great G9 used deal in San Diego

Leolab

Mu-43 Regular
I reached out to seller to see why they are only willing to do in person...they replied right away and said that they have been burned by too many bad shipping issues...FWIW...This deal is so good its almost too good to be true.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Might be good to meet at a safe location such as the lobby of a police station to avoid someone just wanting to rob you of $1k cash.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The seller has 16 "great " Feedbacks for transactions and one cannot even buy or respond to without a forum sales membership.
Like the recent happening here in our buy & sale forum, that all assumes that this person is actually the account holder.

Ashenwelt

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Robert
So the deal was real and I am now the happy owner. I am quite happy with the purchase. Very nice gentleman.

Thanks for posting! I would never had seen it.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
So the deal was real and I am now the happy owner. I am quite happy with the purchase. Very nice gentleman.

Great deal. A no haggle deal if you ask me. I would have just handed over the asking price once the equipment was all verified operational.

Ashenwelt

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Robert
Great deal. A no haggle deal if you ask me. I would have just handed over the asking price once the equipment was all verified operational.

Yep. And we had great conversations while I did the basic tests. Honestly, the stuff was in way better condition than I would have imagined. Already left each other feedback as well. Worth grabbing the membership.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yep. And we had great conversations while I did the basic tests. Honestly, the stuff was in way better condition than I would have imagined. Already left each other feedback as well. Worth grabbing the membership.
Did you pay for buy/sell membership to purchase the camera? That's not required. Or did that just get you around the minimum post requirement to PM?

Great deal. Congrats.

Ashenwelt

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Robert
Did you pay for buy/sell membership to purchase the camera? That's not required. Or did that just get you around the minimum post requirement to PM?

Great deal. Congrats.

I paid. I tried to do the post found but... there are delays in it. And it's really weird like I still can't quote in a post. I only bought a subscription, it was worth it to do the buy. However, I now have one feedback which is cool.

WT21

Mu-43 Legend

Happy to help. That was a heck of a deal and the G9 is a great camera. Hope it all works out for you.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom