1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Great Deals at Olympus Shop - Kits with 14-150mm

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mini pen, Feb 26, 2013.

1. mini pen

mini pen New to Mu-43

Oct 13, 2011
    Dartford, UK
    E-PM1 with 14-150mm £349.99 delivered

E-PL3 with 14-150mm £429.99 delivered

Olympus Shop - PEN - Cameras

The cheapest I could find the lens on its own was £356.99 inc delivery and Olympus sell the lens separately for £643.39!?!

I have just ordered a black E-PL3 kit.

2. arch stanton

arch stanton Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    London
    Malc
    Enjoy! I did this with an e-pl1 kit last year, still have the lens as it's too useful and decent image quality when you don't have time/space to swap lenses...used mostly on holiday so far :)

2nd hand market seems about £200-up for the lens so not the amazing bargain it first looks - but I'm in no rush to sell it having used it for a while :thumbup:

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Nice packages - I find that lens incredibly useful as a travel lens and for a few specific types of events. I almost never shoot with zooms otherwise, but that's one I always want to have available...

-Ray

4. marcsitkin

marcsitkin Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Harwich, MA USA
    Marc Sitkin
    Just ordered an E-PL3 for my wife, of course, it had to be RED. The Oly store was out of stock, tried to place the order anyways, shopping cart crapped out, so I went on Amazon, they had the same price and in stock, so got it from them (free 2 day shipping because I'm a prime member). I'm still waiting for the lens from Oly store I ordered weeks ago. Lesson learned:check Amazon first.

5. mini pen

mini pen New to Mu-43

Oct 13, 2011
    Dartford, UK
    They are the reasons I want the lens, too many occasions I have the wrong lens on without the time to change. It will be perfect for family holidays.