1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Great Deals at Olympus Shop - Kits with 14-150mm

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mini pen, Feb 26, 2013.

1. mini pen

mini pen New to Mu-43

Oct 13, 2011
    Dartford, UK
    E-PM1 with 14-150mm £349.99 delivered

E-PL3 with 14-150mm £429.99 delivered

Olympus Shop - PEN - Cameras

The cheapest I could find the lens on its own was £356.99 inc delivery and Olympus sell the lens separately for £643.39!?!

I have just ordered a black E-PL3 kit.

2. arch stanton

arch stanton Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    London
    Malc
    Enjoy! I did this with an e-pl1 kit last year, still have the lens as it's too useful and decent image quality when you don't have time/space to swap lenses...used mostly on holiday so far :) 

2nd hand market seems about £200-up for the lens so not the amazing bargain it first looks - but I'm in no rush to sell it having used it for a while :thumbup:

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Nice packages - I find that lens incredibly useful as a travel lens and for a few specific types of events. I almost never shoot with zooms otherwise, but that's one I always want to have available...

-Ray

4. marcsitkin

marcsitkin Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Harwich, MA USA
    Marc Sitkin
    Just ordered an E-PL3 for my wife, of course, it had to be RED. The Oly store was out of stock, tried to place the order anyways, shopping cart crapped out, so I went on Amazon, they had the same price and in stock, so got it from them (free 2 day shipping because I'm a prime member). I'm still waiting for the lens from Oly store I ordered weeks ago. Lesson learned:check Amazon first.

5. mini pen

mini pen New to Mu-43

Oct 13, 2011
    Dartford, UK
    They are the reasons I want the lens, too many occasions I have the wrong lens on without the time to change. It will be perfect for family holidays.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.