Grand Canyon

Discussion in 'Nature' started by flipmack, Aug 22, 2015.

1. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    I haven't posted here in a while, so I figured for a return to the forum, I'd post some pictures from a recent family trip to the Grand Canyon.

All pictures were taken with my Olympus OM-D EM5 and either the Sigma 19/2.8 EX DN ART lens or the trusty Olympus 40-150/4-5.6 R. I wish I had a wider zoom - something down to 12mm or 14mm so I could get MORE in the frame...hence, I'm searching for an Olympus 12-50 or a Panasonic 12-32 (and selling my Olympus 14-54/2.8-3.5).

Panoramas were stitched using a combination of Olympus Viewer and Photoshop CS3 (I used the native 'panorama' scene mode in-camera).

So far, since returning to m4/3, my camera has been with me to Sequoia, the UK, and the Grand Canyon. It's a great vacation and travel kit!

As usual, more pictures and a "play-by-play" narrative can be found on my blog (linked in my signature)!

p8180176-large.
    p8190268-large.
    pano1-edit-2-large.
    p8190327-large.
    p8190316-large.
    pano3.

Anyway, there was plenty of haze at the Grand Canyon and I kind of wish I had the latest Photoshop/Lightroom with the magic 'dehaze' function...

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.