Grand Canyon

Discussion in 'Nature' started by flipmack, Aug 22, 2015.

1. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    I haven't posted here in a while, so I figured for a return to the forum, I'd post some pictures from a recent family trip to the Grand Canyon.

All pictures were taken with my Olympus OM-D EM5 and either the Sigma 19/2.8 EX DN ART lens or the trusty Olympus 40-150/4-5.6 R. I wish I had a wider zoom - something down to 12mm or 14mm so I could get MORE in the frame...hence, I'm searching for an Olympus 12-50 or a Panasonic 12-32 (and selling my Olympus 14-54/2.8-3.5).

Panoramas were stitched using a combination of Olympus Viewer and Photoshop CS3 (I used the native 'panorama' scene mode in-camera).

So far, since returning to m4/3, my camera has been with me to Sequoia, the UK, and the Grand Canyon. It's a great vacation and travel kit!

As usual, more pictures and a "play-by-play" narrative can be found on my blog (linked in my signature)!

Anyway, there was plenty of haze at the Grand Canyon and I kind of wish I had the latest Photoshop/Lightroom with the magic 'dehaze' function...
    • Like Like x 5